Saturday, May 1, 2010

:. KHEMAH LATIHAN GIS :.







This is my group with Total Station

Huh..almost 2 weeks I don't update my blog...sorry friends.. Starting from 19th April 2010 to 8th Mei, I got Khemah Latihan GIS... It was included in my credits hour...

Oh.. forgot to mention, G.I.S is stands for Geographical Information System... So, for the first week, we done data collecting...where we had to go to fieldwork and applied traversing, leveling and tacheometry...at the end, every points on the Earth were going to have its' own X,Y and Z coordinate...
Who can guess where I took this picture..??haha

For the second week(till this Friday), we just stay at the GIS Laboratory and perform data analysis..For example, we need to develop database system, generate contour, plotting, digitizing and so on....Yosh!..the whole day, I need to mengadap laptop sampai mata dah juling..huhu~
Nubli doing lab work..seriousnya muka

Yeah...3rd week, we are going to have some visit to SYABAS(Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor) and Satellite Ground Receiving Station in Temerloh Pahang..we'll observe how far GIS be implementated there....oh..I don't have patience anymore to see how satellite monitor and swapt the whole Peninsular on screen..!!
Real-time...

Digitizing map

A week..7 days....auch...don't have time to rest..working like a machine..non-stop..I need some rest now...

Till then, see you in the next post....