Thursday, November 12, 2009

BurGer King Turn

A quotation mention "You're what you eat"
So, if you eat Burger , your body will look like burger...
Oh no..I'm gonna be fat....haha..no la.....ortodoks betol :p
Not far away from my beloved university, a new branch of Burger King just opened...
Thus, our "Tok Dalang" a.ka Izzat says, "Hey, let's try Burger King for our lunch"...
Then, I told them..Why not...hihi~

Without wasting any time,we rushed to the place...huhu..There's only small group of people having their lunch....
Well, for me, the price is expensive compare to KFC..but, never mind...just have some fun..

Here some pictures taken...
My order..This one cost you RM 14.69 ( I guest)......

...Lack of Vegetable..~ahaks~boleh la tahan
Membedal my friend's ice-cream... Nice mixture of flavour...
Hey...there's my burger..haha~
Muka x habes minum air....
Crocodile-mouth looks alike...haha~ new releases burger...RM 17 something...nak makan nie kene nganga luas2..ngeh3x...