Wednesday, January 5, 2011

.:GOT FEVER WHEN FIRST DAY CAME TO UTM :.

After having my short-period of holiday, about 2 weeks, it's time for me to be a student again..my normal life.. Monday, 3rd January 2011, my holiday was officially end...
My brother sent me to Terminal Makmur, Kuantan by his new car....Hmm, not such I expected, not many people there...I guess, there were only 5 students of UTM in the Mara Linear Bus..Either, the rest of them still having their holiday, like one of my classmates ********, or they already went to university last day...

Due to lack of slept(i only slept 2 hours at that day), so I just slept a long the journey..besides, there were no people next to my seat... I covered my body with my jacket cz it was a cool day with a cool air-cond...moreover, cats and dog raining outsides...

When I opened my eyes...wow...I already reached to Skudai area...time showed it was 3.10 p.m....How came we arrived so early today cz usually, I get here about 4.30 p.m...Like a dream..ah, just forgot about that....

I decided to took a taxi to my college after caught in the rain...I awared, I was shaky when had some conversation with the driver..he told me regarding what the differences between study in the past and nowadays...the circumstance as well as currency...then, some political issues...Oh..I don't have interested in it as for me politic is dirty...

Still sleepy...decided to take shower...

after performing solat, I continued my sleep..then, about 7.30 p.m, woke up...feel my body temperature got increased...Now I have an idea, why my mother gave me a bucket of oranges..hehe~

On that night, just ate the oranges as it was enriched with Vitamin C...good for fever I think...one of my friend said, "Zizol, aku x pernah nampak ko demam"...I just smiled to him...don't want them to get worried about me...Yup, it's been 5 years I don't get any fever...

i tried to make my self cheer again...For me, there were external factors why my antibody decreased lately..it's not owing to weather factors...something bother my mind..lack of slept...to many things to think...a lil bit stress..but..never mind..i tried to solve one by one...

Next morning, after waking up, huh...my fever totally gone..! i tried to jump to measure whether i still in fever or not...wow..i just cure...no more fever...100% healthy....alhamdulillah.....
Only got fever in a night....