Sunday, December 6, 2009

:. Religious Friend .:


Sometimes, my heart said, it is good if I could have a true friend like the picture above(the real one maa)..I mean, somebody who is very good-manner,humble, polite,know how to be a friend,watch-out his mouth from nonsense and rubbish speaking...and the most important things, RELIGOUS...

So, he can advice me when I have done something incorrectly...Give 'tazkirah' related to divine and basic of why God created human to be a Caliph in this Word...awaken me from my 'nightmare' ,sin,lagho and so on...

I'm not saying, my current friends are not kind enough...Well, I'm glad to have them in my life..They're just supportive, help me when I have problem in academic, makes me smile everyday, willing to sacrifice,cheer, take-care...and 'crazy-type'...huhu....I don't know how to express my feeling....Love you friends....hihi~......I'm happy when they're happy...and not to forget a phrase, "Zol, asal sedih ni...? ada problem ker..? ada orang sakitkan hati ko ker..??Meh sini cerita kat aku..?"....~lalala~

If my friend is alim-attitude, it's like a bonus for me...I don't ask for more...okay....but, we cannot judge a book by its cover right..? Like Mandarin-Orange....If you look the fruit's skin,it's smooth,nice colour and texture,symbol of prosperity..maybe the taste is sour..not so sweet...you know what I mean....? Anybody can change....

Last but not least, so friends, try to learn to appreciate everything that we own today...daa......because without friends, we're nothing....nothing...and nothing....!